Job Site/Monday Is One DayOctober 1st, 2012 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | October | 2012-2013
Job Site by Nathan Clement. Boyds Mills Press, 2011
1. What color is each machine?
2. What other colors can you find?
3. What sound do you think this machine might make? (Ask for each one)
Monday Is One Day by Arthur A. Levine. Illustrated by Julian Hector. Scholastic Press, 2011
1. Let’s recite (and/or count) the days of the week in the book. (Adult: You can also use a calendar after reading the book and find each day on it with children.)
2. Is there a special thing you/your family do on the same day every week?
3. Who are the people in your family? (or, Draw a picture of your family)
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.