Loon Baby/GraciasNovember 1st, 2012 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | November | 2012-2013
Loon Baby by Molly Beth Griffin. Illustrated by Anne Hunter. Houghton Mifflin, 2010
1. How does Loon Baby feel when he thinks his mother isn’t coming back?
2. What does Loon Baby learn how to do?
3. Loon Baby and his mother have a “soft, warm nest.” What is soft and comfortable for you? What do you snuggle with?
Gracias / Thanks by Pat Mora. Illustrated by John Parra. Translated by Adriana Dominguez. Lee & Low, 2009
1. Who are some people who make you happy?
2. What are some things that you are thankful for?
3. Draw a picture of something that makes you happy or thankful.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.