Big Baby Book / Time to Eat / Time to Sleep / Time for a BathMay 1st, 2013 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | 2012-2013 | May
The Big Baby Book by Guido van Genechten. Translated from the Dutch. Clavis, 2011
1. What do you think you could do when you were a new baby? Could you stand? Could you run? Could you cry? Do you think you were hungry a lot?
2. Have you ever seen any animal babies? What were they like?
3. How many babies can you find on each page?
Time for a Bath by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page. Houghton Mifflin, 2011
Time to Eat by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page. Houghton Mifflin, 2011
Time to Sleep by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page. Houghton Mifflin, 2011
1. What do you do when it’s time for a bath? Time to eat? Time to sleep?
2. (Adult) Find examples from the books to discuss and compare animal habits with human behavior. For example, “Giraffes sleep two hours a day. How long do you think you sleep every day/night? More, or less?”
3. Is there one of these animals you wish you could be? Which one? Why?
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.