I Love Saturdays y domingos / Baby’s DayNovember 1st, 2013 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | November | 2013-2014
I Love Saturdays y domingos by Alma Flor Ada. Ill by Elivia Salvadier. Atheneum, 2002
1. What are some of the things that are the same at each of the two houses the little girl visits?
2. What are some of the things that are different?
3. What do you like to do with a grown-up you love?
Baby’s Day by Michael Blake. Candlewick Press, 2007
1. What color is __________? (name the highlighted object(s) on every page)
2. When would a baby wear a bib and have a bowl? What do you think the baby is about to do?
3. Baby is sleeping with a toy bunny. Is there something you like to sleep with?
Poems to pair from Here’s a Little Poem: A Very First Book of Poetry edited by Jane Yolen and Andrew Fusek Peters. Illustrated by Polly Dunbar. U.S. edition: Candlewick Press, 2007:
“Your Birthday Cake” by Rosemary Wells, p. 22
“Baby Fingers” by Nikki Grimes, p. 20
“Candles” by Wendy Cope, p. 26
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.