1. If your arch enemy banished you to an alternate universe, what would it be like?
2. Why do you think the author decided to include a ghost story?
3. Which supporting character(s) in these books would you like to have you welcoming you to a new situation? What appealed to you about this character?
Friends With Boys by Faith Erin Hicks . First Second, 2012
1. What are some of the ways Maggie changes in terms of how she sees herself and members of her family over the course of the story?
2. Maggie is not used to the social dynamics of high school. What does she learn from her friendship with Lucy and Alistair?
3. Why do you think it’s so important to Maggie to help the ghost? Why do you think the author chose to leave the ghost’s story unsolved?
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.