Tiger in My Soup / Stripes of All TypesFebruary 1st, 2015 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | 2014-2015 | February
Tiger in My Soup by Kashmira Sheth. Peachtree Publishers, 2013.
1. What would you do if you found a tiger in your soup?
2. Look at the end pages, how many tigers and boys can you count?
3. What kind of soup do you like?
Stripes of All Types by Susan Stockdale. Peachtree Publishers, 2013.
1. Where do you see stripes? Where do you see spots? What colors do you see?
2. In the book, what places do the animals, insects, fish and birds live?
3. Find the activity page for further exploration.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.