Which is Round? Which is Bigger? / All the WorldMarch 1st, 2015 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | 2014-2015 | March
Which Is Round? Which Is Bigger? by Mineko Mamada. Translated from the Japanese by Yvette Ghione. U.S. edition: Kids Can Press, 2013.
1. Which animals have tails?
2. How many circles do you see? What fruits do you see?
3. What are some of the ways that the animals and fruits change to become bigger or smaller, round or not round?
1. Find people who are playing. Which place would you like to play?
2. Find people who are working. Which job would you like?
3. What does your family like to do outdoors?
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.