The Apple Orchard Riddle / Good News, Bad NewsSeptember 1st, 2014 | Posted by in September | Primary (Grades K-2) | 2014-2015
The Apple Orchard Riddle by Margaret McNamara. Illustrated by G. Brian Karas. Schwartz & Wade, 2013.
1. How does Tara solve her teacher’s riddle?
2. What do the pictures tell us about Tara, her personality and her problem-solving methods?
3. Did you learn anything new about apples from this book? Did you learn anything new about solving riddles?
Good News, Bad News by Jeff Mack. Chronicle, 2012.
1. What is something from your own life that could be both good news and bad news?
2. How do the pictures help you decide if something is good news or bad news?
3. What words and pictures let you know that the rabbit and the rat are good friends?
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.