Sophie’s Squash by Pat Zietlow Miller. Illustrated by Anne Wilsdorf. Schwartz & Wade, 2013.
1. What does Sophie like about Bernice?
2. What are some of the things Sophie does to take good care of Bernice?
3. What do you think will happen to Bonnie and Baxter?
Little Mouse by Alison Murray. U.S. edition: Disney / Hyperion, 2013.
1. When do you feel gray?
2. What does your family call you when you are feeling quiet and cuddly?
3. What funny sounds can you make?
Switching on the Moon: A Very First Book of Bedtime Poems selected by Jane Yolen and Andrew Fusek Peters. Illustrated by G. Brian Karas. Candlewick Press, 2010.
1. Which poem reminds you of one of your bedtime routines?
2. What poems made you feel happy? Worried? Quiet? Loud?
3. Find the moon through out the book. How many times is the moon pictured in the book?