Mommy, Where Are You? / What’s Special about Me, Mama?May 1st, 2014 | Posted by in Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers | 2013-2014 | May
Mommy, Where Are You? by Mack. U.S. edition: Clavis, 2012
1. Let’s find an animal that lives in a cold place. How can you tell it’s a cold place?
2. Let’s find an animal that lives in a hot place. How can you tell it’s a hot place?
3. What animals have long necks/tails/legs/nose?
What’s Special about Me, Mama? by Kristina Evans. Illustrated by Javaka Steptoe. Jump at the Sun Books / Disney, 2011
1. The mama in this book thinks her child is special for many reasons. What are some of the ones you remember?
2. The child in this book has hair that “springs right back into place” after a bath. What does your hair do when its wet?
3. The child in this book helps in the kitchen by mixing things. What are some ways that you help out at home?
Poem to pair from Here’s a Little Poem: A Very First Book of Poetry edited by Jane Yolen and Andrew Fusek Peters. Illustrated by Polly Dunbar. U.S. edition: Candlewick Press, 2007:
“Something about Me” by Anonymous, p. 10
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.